1. Who is coming for tea?
2. What will the man do next?
A. Stay for dinner.
B. Go to the railway station.
C. Prepare for the dinner.
3. What does the man come for?
A. A dinner.
B. A meeting.
C. A party.
4. What size does the man want?
5. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Life in Southeast Asia.
B. Weather conditions.
C. A holiday plan.
6. Why doesn’t the man want to book the seats downstairs?
A. They are too expensive.
B. They are uncomfortable.
C. They are too close to the stage.
7. When does the man plan to see the performance?
A. On October 1st.
B. On October 21st.
C. On October 25th. 听第7段材料，回答第8、9题.
8. What’s the complaint of the man’s neighbor?
A. Loud noise.
B. Bad sleeping room.
C. An important meeting.
9. What were the man and his friends about to do?
A. Change a room.
B. Apologize to their neighbor.
C. End their activity.
10. What is Miss Lan going to work as in Ola city?
A. A doctor.
B. A nurse.
C. A teacher.
11. What worries Miss Lan so much?
A. She no friends in Ola.
B. The work in Ola is hard to do.
C. The people in Ola are not friendly.
12. How will Miss Lan keep in touch with Mr. Huang after she arrives in Ola?
A. By e-mail.
B. By phone.
C. By letter.
13. Wh y did the man miss the woman’s phone call yesterday?
A. His phone was turned off.
B. He was taking a shower.
C. He didn’t take his phone with him.
14. What did the woman do yesterday?
A. She went shopping.
B. She went to a concert.
C. She played computer games.
15. Why did the woman call the man?
A. To invite him to her wedding.
B. To ask something about Megan.
C. To invite him to her sister’s wedding.
16. When will the woman pick up the man next Saturday?
A. At 13:00.
B. At 13:20.
C. At 14:00.
17. What does Alexandra Grace work for?
A. New Zealand Embassy Beijing.
B. QS World University Ranking System.
C. The Multi-cultural Environment Organization.
18. What stops some students choosing New Zealand for study?
A. Its environment.
B. Its size.
C. Its population.
19. What’s the total yearly cost for a Chinese student to study in a New Zealand university?
A. 20,000 dollars.
B. 25,000 dollars.
C. 45,000 dollars.
20. What message about New Zealand does the speaker mainly convey?
A. Its multi-cultural environment is good for tourists.
B. Its higher education is suitable for Chinese students.
C. Its breath-taking scenery is absolutely worth seeing.
21. I wish that we could all be a bit more accepting of each other. Not far behind
acceptance comes ___________.
22. We are in a difficult position in ______ we have nobody properly qualified for this work.
23. They informed me that they would talk to me _______ my application for the post
江苏省启东中学2018-2019学年高二物理下册期中考试题 - 江苏省启东中学 2018-2019 学年度第二学期期中考试 高二物理试题 一、单选题(每题 3 分,共 18 分) 1...[本文更多相关]
江苏省启东中学2018-2019学年高二上学期期初考试英语试题 Word版含答案 - 江苏省启东中学2018～2019学年度第一学期暑期作业抽测 高二英语 本试卷分第 I 卷(选择...[本文更多相关]
江苏省启东中学2018-2019学年高二下学期期中考试历史试题 - 众志成城 卧虎藏 龙地豪 气干云 秣马砺 兵锋芒 尽露披 星戴月 时书香 盈耳含 英咀华 学业必 成...[本文更多相关]
江苏省启东中学2018-2019学年高一下学期第一次月考数学试题_数学_高中教育_教育专区。江苏省启东中学 2018-2019 学年度第二学期第一次月考 高一数学试卷 一、...[本文更多相关]