1. What is the woman going to do?
A. Dance. B. Listen to a lecture. C. Work in the Student Center.
2. How much does the man have to pay if he buys one shirt now?
A. $4.50. B. $4.00. C. $3.50.
3. What does Jack’s girlfriend do?
A. She sells pianos .B. She plays the piano. C. She organizes violin concerts.
4. How many new dresses does the woman have?
A. One. B. Three. C. Four.
5. Why is the man stressed?
A. He’s working too hard. B. He has failed the exam. C. He’s afraid of getting a bad grade.
6. Who will pick up the cake?
A. The woman. B. Janie. C. Maya.
7. What are the speakers probably doing?
A. Decorating their house. B. Preparing a surprise party.
C. Getting ready to go out to a restaurant.
8. How is the weather today?
A. Windy. B. Snowy. C. Rainy.
9. What animals are the speakers talking about?
A. Fish. B. Birds. C. Rabbits.
10. What does the woman think about her job?
A. It is very easy. B. It is hard to say now. C. It keeps her very busy.
11. Where does the woman live now?
A. At her workplace.B. In a friend’s home.C. In a small apartment.
12. What are the speakers talking about?
A. The woman’s life in a new city. B. The woman’s travel experiences.
C. The woman’s co-workers.
13. What does Jennifer Lawrence say about Kristen Stewart?
A. She admires her.B. She’s jealous of her.C. She’s friends with her.
14. What is the first movie Jennifer Lawrence acted in?
A. Twilight. B. Garden Party. C. The Burning Plain.
15. When did Jennifer Lawrence win an acting award for The Burning Plain?
A. In 2007. B. In 2008. C. In 2010.
16. What do we know about the film Winter’s Bone?
A. It stars Jennifer Lawrence.
B. It was directed by Charlize Theron.
C. It won an award at the Venice Film Festival.
17. Where will the trees be planted?
A. Along the street.B. In the mountains.C. In the schoolyard.
18. What is the main purpose of the event?
A. To improve environmental education.
B. To get families to have an outing.
C. To invite people to join an environmental organization.
19. How many trees are going to be planted today?
A. 700. B. 1400. C. 2000.
20. What does the speaker advise volunteers to do?
A. Come at any time.B. Bring along their gloves.C. Learn some tree planting skills.
All high school graduates and anyone 18 years of age or older, with or without a high school diploma, are suitable for admission. Individuals under the age of 18 who possess a high school diploma are also suitable for admission.
HOW TO ENROLL IN CREDIT COURSES
New and readmitted students must complete and hand in a credit admissions application form available online at www.ccsf.edu.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Learn about your skill level in English and Math through our assessment service;
Attend an orientation (新生报到会) to hear about support services
Meet with a counselor (adviser) to select your courses;
Find out if you are required for attending the entrance examinations.
HOW TO ENROLL IN NONCREDIT COURSES
Courses in Noncredit Programs are free of charge (no enrollment fee). For information on how to enroll in noncredit courses, click here.
河北省武邑中学2018-2019学年高二上学期英语每日小练66 - 2018-2019 学 年高二年级 每日小练 第第 姓名 第 66 期 班级 学号 While many countr...[本文更多相关]
河北省武邑中学、景县中学2018-2019学年高二上学期联考英语试题 - 河北武邑中学 2018-2019 学年上学期高二年级联考 英语试题 命题人:魏军霞 本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择...[本文更多相关]
河北省武邑中学2018_2019学年高二英语上学期寒假作业10 - 河北省武邑中学 2018-2019 学年高二英语上学期寒假作业 10 第一节 (共 10 小题;每小题 2 分,共 ...[本文更多相关]
河北省武邑中学2018-2019学年高二上学期期末考试地理试题 - 河北武邑中学 2018--2019 学年上学期高二期末考试卷 地理试题 ★祝考试顺利★ 注意事项: 1、答题前,...[本文更多相关]