1.What does the boy still need to do?
A. Hang up his clothes.
B. Put away his toys.
C. Sweep the floor.
2. What is the woman doing?
A. Making the bed.
B. Fixing the chair.
C. Driving to school.
3. Why is the woman sad?
A. She lost her homework.
B. The man deleted her essay.
C. She forgot to send some emails.
4. What does the man want to know?
A. What time it is.
B. When his train is supposed to leave.
C. Where he can find the boarding hall.
5. Who might Freddy be?
A. The speakers’ son.
B. The speakers’ pet.
C. The speakers’ landlord.
6. Why does Rusty think the new student is poor?
A. She’s not fashionable.
B. Her jeans have holes in them.
C. Her mom gave her old clothes.
7. What does Sally think of Rusty?
A. He is helpful.
B. He is too curious.
C. He is a little behind the times.
8. How did Harriet know the time?
A. From her iPhone.
B. From her watch.
C. From the sun.
9. What does Don think about Harriet’s explanation?
A. It’s wrong.
B. It’s funny.
C. It’s too scientific.
10. What is the conversation mainly about?
A. How Alexa killed her plants.
B. Where Alexa planted her plants.
C. Why Alexa kept her house green.
11. What did Alexa do with her yellow plant?
A. She put it in the sunlight.
B. She returned it to the shop.
C. She gave it too much water.
12. What does the man suggest Alexa do?
A. Find out more about plants online.
B. Move all her plants out of the sun.
C. Throw all her plants away.
13. Why doesn’t Sue have the cake?
A. She dislikes it.
B. She’s trying to lose weight.
C. She’s trying to control a medical problem.
14. Who brought the sandwiches?
15. What does Sue really want?
A. A salad.
B. Some seafood.
C. Some hot soup.
16. What will Bill do in a few hours?
A. See a doctor.
B. Go to a restaurant.
C. Talk with the guests. 听第10段材料，回答第17至20题。
17. What is the main purpose of the loud noises?
A. To warn people outdoors to get inside.
B. To get people’s attention inside their homes.
C. To inform people without radios about danger.
18. Who decides to turn on the warning system?
A. Local media.
B. Local officials.
C. The national weather service.
19. Where should people go when they hear a warning?
A. To a window.
B. To a public shelter.
C. To the middle of a building.
20. What is the main topic of the talk?
A. A weather report.
B. A warning system.
C. The safety steps in bad weather.
Below are some best special interesting holidays─all are new for 2017 and have high quality guides or tutors and strong programmes.
1. Holland in bloom river cruise (巡游) with Alan Titchmarsh
Alan Titchmarsh is the star attraction on this river cruise. Alan joins you for a visit to the magnificent Keukenhof Gardens─home to 800 varieties of tulips (郁金香).The Telegraph’s gardening expert will ta lk about the best new varieties and
河北省武邑中学2018-2019学年高二上学期英语每日小练66 - 2018-2019 学 年高二年级 每日小练 第第 姓名 第 66 期 班级 学号 While many countr...[本文更多相关]
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载 | 举报文档 河北省武邑中学2018-2019学年高三上学期第三次调研考试语文试题+Word版含答案_语文_高中教育_教育专区。河北武邑中学 2018...[本文更多相关]