本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷两部分。第Ⅰ卷1至8 页,第Ⅱ卷 9至10 页。共150分。考试时间120分钟。
听下面 5 段对话, 每段对话后有一个小题, 从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项, 并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后, 你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. What is the weather like?
A. It’s raining.
B. It’s cloudy.
C. It’s fine.
2. Who will go to China next month?
A .Lucy. B. Alice. C. Richard.
3. What are the speakers talking about?
A. The m an’ s sister.
B. A film.
C. An actor.
4. Where will the speakers meet?
A. In Room 340.
B. In Room 314.
C. In Room 223.
5. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A. In a restaurant.
B. In an office.
C. At home.
6. Why did the woman go to New York?
A. To spend some time with the baby.
B. To look after her sister.
C. To find a new job.
7. How old was the baby when the woman left New York?
A. Two months.
B. Five months.
C. Seven months.
8. What did the woman like doing most with the baby?
A. Holding him.
B. Playing with him.
C. Feeding him.
9. What are the speakers talking about?
A. A way to improve air pollute.
B. A problem with traffic rules.
C. A suggestion for city planning.
10. What does the man suggest?
A. Limiting the use of cars. B . Encouraging people to walk. C. Warning drivers of air pollution.
11. What does the woman think about the man's idea?
A. It’s interesting.
B. It's worth trying.
C. It’s impractical.(不切实际的)
12. How long will the man probably stay in New Zealand?
A. One week.
B. Two weeks.
C. Three weeks.
13. What advice does the woman give to the man?
A. Go to New Zealand after Christmas.
B. Book his flight as soon as possible.
C. Save more money for his trip.
14. What can we learn about flights to New Zealand at Christmas time?
A. They require early booking.
B. They can be twice as expensive.
C. They are on special offer.
15. Why did Jane call Mike?
A. To ask him to meet her.
B. To tell him about Tom.
C. To borrow his car.
16. Where will Jane be in about one hour?
A. A t Mike’ s place.
B. At the airport.
C. At a garage.
17. What can we infer from the conversation?
A. Jane has just learned to drive.
B. Jane’s car is in bad condition.
C. Mike will go to the airport.
18. What did the speaker ask the students to do the week before?
A. Write a short story.
B. Prepare for the lesson.
C. Learn more about the writer.
19. Why does the speaker ask the questions?
A. To check the students’ understanding of the story.
B. To draw the student s’ attention to reading skills.
C. To let the students discuss father-son relationships.
20. What will the students do in 10 minutes?
A. Ask more questions.
B. Discuss in groups.
C. Give their answers. 第二部分阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)
Dust storms appear when strong wind blows sand and dirt from a dry surface. Strong dust storms can cause injuries and deaths, so it’s necessary to know what to do when you come across them.
Be careful of dust storm warnings.
Dust storms are most likely to happen on hot summer days, so listen to the local TV or radio before traveling in hot, dry conditions, and consider changing or giving up your trip if dust storms are predicted(预测). Roadside signs may also be able to warn you of dust storm danger.
If you are in an area where storms happen often, carry a mask to keep out dust and dirt from your face, and take eye protection to protect your eyes. A supply of water is also necessary.
Go beyond the storm.
If you see a dust storm from some distance, and you are in a car, you should try to escape from it. Some dust storms can travel at more than 75 miles per hour, but they usually travel much slower. However, it is not advised for you to put yourself in danger by driving at high speed.
Do not move about in a storm, as you will not be able to see hidden dangers in your way. So if you’re in a house, stay inside.
Protect yourself from flying objects.
Cover as much of your body as possible. A dust storm’s high wind can carry heavy objects. If you find yourself without shelter, try to stay low, close to the ground, and protect your head with your arms or a backpack.
21. What does Paragraph 4 mean?
A. Dust storms usually travel much slower than cars.
B. Don’t be so worried about dust storms in the distance.
C. You shouldn’t drive at a dangerous speed to escape from dust storms.
D. Driving faster than the dust storm is the most important thing.
22. We can learn from the passage that ______.
A. it is dangerous to travel on hot summer days
B. dust storms usually come from far away.
C. people should stay indoors when a dust storm comes
D. small objects blown by a storm’s wind cannot hurt people
23. Which may NOT really be needed when you come across a storm?
A. A pair of glasses.
B. A blanket.
C. A bottle of milk.
D. A travel guide.
24. If Alice wants to learn to dance, she has to be over ___ years old.
25. Cindy is interested in drawing pictures, so she can go to the ______ on Sundays.
B. art room
26. David is 11 years old and he likes playing tennis. Who can teacher him?
A. Mr. Green
B. Miss. Miller
C. Mrs. Smith
D. Mr. Brown
27. How long does it take Bill to play chess on Saturdays?
A. Two and a half hours.
B. One hour and a half
C. Two hours
D. One hour.
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载 2018-2019学年河北省武邑中学高一上学期寒假作业英语试题8_英语_高中教育_教育专区。河北武邑中学 2018-2019 学年高一寒假作业 英语学科...[本文更多相关]
河北省武邑中学2018_2019学年高一英语上学期寒假作业6 - 河北省武邑中学 2018-2019 学年高一英语上学期寒假作业 6 第二节:完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1 分...[本文更多相关]
河北省武邑中学2018_2019学年高一英语上学期第一次月考试题 - 河北武邑中学 2018-2019 学年上学期高一第一次月考 英语试题 本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(...[本文更多相关]
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载 | 举报文档 河北省武邑中学2018_2019学年高一化学上学期第二次月考试题_理化生_高中教育_教育专区。河北武邑中学 2018～2019 学年高一...[本文更多相关]