第一节（共5个小题：每小题1. 5分，满分7. 5分）
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一道小题，从每题所给的A B C三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. What does the woman dislike about the dress?
A. The style.
B. The size.
C. The color.
2. How will the man send his application?
A. By fax.
B. By e-mail.
C. By post.
3. Where are the woman’s glasses?
A. In the living room.
B. In her office.
C. In her hand.
4. What are the speakers talking about?
A. A task.
B. A teacher.
C. A movie.
5. What does the woman mean?
A. Miss Green opens a dancing hall.
B. Miss Green is very quiet.
C. Miss Green is noisy.
6. Why does the man make the call?
A. To catch a bus.
B. To book a flight.
C. To hire a bus.
7. When should the man get to the airport?
A. At 3:00.
B. At 4:50.
C. At 6:00.
8. What does the man offer to do?
A. Call the office manager.
B. Sign a form.
C. Arrange a meeting.
9. What should be put in the meeting room?
A. The desks.
B. The computers.
C. The chairs.
10. What is the relationship between the speakers?
A. Pen friends.
B. Brothers and sisters.
11. What does the man look like?
A. He wears glasses.
B. He is slim and tall.
C. He has dark short hair.
12. What will the woman do next?
A. Give the man a telephone number.
B. Make a phone call to Sam.
C. Meet the man at the airport.
13. Where are the speakers?
A. In a theatre.
B. In a studio.
C. In a cinema.
14. What do we know about Peter?
A. He feels that classical plays would suits him best.
B. He is eager to act in famous Shakespeare plays.
C. He is willing to try a wide range of characters.
15. What helps Peter remember the words in a play?
A. The natural abilities he was born with.
B. The training he received at university.
C. The photographs that are shown on the stage.
16. How does Peter feel about watching his performances on TV?
17. What is the speaker talking about in general?
A. Her memory of a birthday.
B. Organizations for boys.
C. School activities.
18. What do Guides often do together?
A. Go bowling.
B. Hold parties.
C. Play games.
19. How old was the speaker going to be that weekend?
20. What surprised the speaker?
A. A birthday party prepared by her parents.
B. Sleeping with a lot of girls at her age.
C. Coming across many old friends.
Sunshine For All
The Beijing Sunshine Secondary School students are holding a charity show at the school hall of Beijing Sunshine Secondary School, Sunny Street, Sunshine Town. Date: 29 April
Time: 7:30 p. m. — 9:00 p. m.
We hope to raise money to help poor children go to school.
Ticket price: $20
Donations are welcome.
7:30 p. m. Introduction 7:40 p. m. Songs 8:00 p. m. Break
8:15 p. m. Speech 8:30 p. m. Drama 9:00 p. m. End of the show
Project Hope is an organization that raises money to build schools and buy books for poor students. We would like to thank the following for their help and support: The teachers at Beijing Sunshine Secondary School
The Star Shopping Mall for the costumes
Sunshine Advertisement Company for the posters
21. Where will the charity show be held?
A. In the classroom.
B. In the meeting room.
C. In the shopping mall.
D. At the school hall.
22. Why do they want to raise money?
A. To build schools.
B. To help poor children go to school.
C. To buy books for poor students.
D. To hold the charity show
23. What can you do at 8:00 p. m.?
A. Watch a drama.
B. Enjoy songs.
C. Have a rest.
D. Listen to a speech.
Computers are good tools. The Internet is also good. But some people spend too much time online. They can’t stop. Doctors say this is a new sickness. They call this sickness Internet Addiction Disorder (互联网成瘾症)(IAD).
People with IAD are online a lot. They spend hours chatting to their friends or playing online games. Many people with IAD spend more time on the Internet than with family or friends. Some people with IAD even quit(辞掉) their jobs!
Do you have IAD? Think about these questions: How many hours a day are you online? Is it a lot or a little? When you are not online, are you thinking about playing a computer game or checking your messages? When you are online, do you forget the time? Do you get angry when you can’t play a game?
If you have IAD, what can you do? Dr. Ivan Goldberg and Dr. Kimberly S. Young have some ideas. First, ask yourself “Why am I online a lot?” Then try to take a break. For example, use the computer or play games twice a week, not every day. In this way, you can have a good social life with other friends.
24. The passage is mainly about ________.
A. a new sickness
B. an online game
D. computer jobs
25. If you have Internet Addiction Disorder (IAD), you _______.
A. are online for an hour a week
B. send e-mall messages at work
C. are on the Internet more than with friends
D. never use the computer
26. According to the passage, which is NOT a sign of IAD?
A. Quitting your job to spend more time online.
B. Spending time with family and friends.
C. Forgetting the time when you are online.
D. Getting angry when you can’t play a game.
27. Ivan Goldberg and Kimberly S. Young ________.
A. quit their jobs
B. are online a lot
C. have IAD
D. help people
河北省邢台三中2017-2018学年高二下学期3月月考历史试卷 - 邢台市第三中学 2017-2018 学年度第二学期 3 月月考试题 高二历史试题 分值:100 分 时间:90 分钟...[本文更多相关]
河北省邢台市第一中学2017-2018学年高一政治下学期第三次月考试题 邢台一中 2017——2018 学年下学期第三次月考 高一年级政治试题一、选择题(本题共 30 小题...[本文更多相关]