1. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. At the man’s office.
B. In the woman’s home.
C. In the man’s home.
2. What does the woman think of computer class?
A. She enjoys learning it.
B. She thinks it is very interesting.
C. She thinks it is hard to learn.
3. How does the woman keep in touch with her friends abroad?
A. By e-mail.
B. Over the phone.
C. Through letters.
4. What does the woman mean?
A. There are too many courses offered to the students.
B. The man should take fewer courses next term.
C. It is wiser to take more than four courses.
5. What does the man wish to do?
A. Repair his car.
B. Park his car.
C. Drive on.
6. What does the man want the woman to do?
A. Cook a dish.
B. Try a dish.
C. Order a dish.
7. How does the woman like the dish?
A. She enjoys it very much.
B. She thinks it just so-so.
C. She doesn’t like it at all.
8. Which of the following is true according to the conversation?
A. The dish has onions and noodles in it.
B. The two speakers are having an Italian dish.
C. The woman thinks the dish delicious.
9. How long does the man want to stay?
A. Four nights.
B. Three nights.
C. Two nights.
10. Why does the woman say sorry?
A. Because no room is available.
B. Because the hotel is in poor conditions.
C. Because the man has been kept waiting.
11. What will the man do next?
A. Go to Moulton Hotel.
B. Check out of Moulton Hotel.
C. Contact Hilton Hotel.
12. What is the lecture about?
A. Oriental education.
C. Universal education.
13. When will the professor speak?
A. At 12:00.
B. At 13:00 p.m..
C. At 15:00 p.m..
14. How much is the fee of the lunch and the lecture per person?
15. How does the man get information about the apartment?
A. From TV advertisements.
B. From newspaper advertisements.
C. From radio advertisements.
16. How much will the man pay for the rent and parking fee per month?
17. What do we know about the apartment?
A. It’s a one-bedroom apartment without a balcony.
B. It’s a new apartment without much furniture.
C. The rent includes gas fee.