1. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In a cafeteria.
B. In a restaurant.
C. In a supermarket.
2. Why does Jack stop playing sports now?
A. He is too busy.
B. He has lost the interest.
C. The training is too hard.
3. What does the woman mean?
A. She is a visitor.
B. She just moved in here.
C. She knows the manager.
4. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Buying DVDs.
B. Borrowing DVDs.
C. Sharing DVDs.
5. How does the woman find the tickets?
A. They are hard to get.
B. They are cheap.
C. They are expensive.
6. What will the boy do after lunch?
A. Have some dessert.
B. Clean up his toys.
C. Try a new game.
7. Who might the woman be?
A. Frankie’s mo ther.
B. Frankie’s babysitter.
C. Frankie’s sister.
8. What is Jane’s problem?
A. She can’t have lunch with Dr. Pasteur tomorrow.
B. She forgets the appointment with Dr. Pasteur.
C. She can’t meet Dr. Pasteur tomorrow morning at 9 a.m.
9. How long is the appointment postponed?
A. Three hours and forty-five minutes.
B. Four hours and fifteen minutes.
C. Six hours.
10. What did Mr. Tang major in in the university?
C. International operation.
11. What was Mr. Tang responsible for when he worked in a media company?
A. Gathering the international news.
B. Writing the current reports.
C. Expanding the operation.
12. Why would Mr. Tang like to work in China?
A. He can have a good chance to meet his parents.
B. He can make good use of his operation ability.
C. He can make good use of his Chinese and English.
13. What can the iMaid do?
A. Wash dishes.
B. Dry the clothes.
C. Clean up dirt from floors.
14. How long can the iMaid work after being charged?
A. Three hours.
B. Ten hours.
C. Thirteen hours.
15. According to the talk, what is the best thing about the iMaid?
A. The special gift worth $49.
B. The price.
C. The service contract.
请认真阅读下面各题，从题中所给的A、 B、 C 、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
16. My brother would like to buy a good watch but ______ was available from that shop.
C. no one
17. ______ many times, my little brother still couldn’t remember to turn off the
lights when he left his room.
A. Having blamed
B. To be blamed
D. Having been blamed
18. So why not, he reasoned, ______ the boy a few minutes to explain the whole affair?
A. to spare
19. A new kind of powerhouse has been built in a park in Beijing, which generates
electricity by harvesting energy from raindrops, ______ for solar energy on rainy days.
20. According to the new rules on tobacco use in Beijing which came into force on
June 1, all indoor public places and many outdoor public places in Beijing ______
be 100-percent smoke-free.
21. Thank you for your encouragement. It makes me hold the belief ______ we can also make a
22. I needn’t have be en in such a hurry. The flight to Hong Kong ______ due to the typhoon.
A. has cancelled
B. was cancelled
C. will be cancelling
D. had cancelled
23. —A study suggests reducing energy demand in the future may ______ urban areas.
—That’s true. Cities ne ed more energy than small towns or other rural areas.
A. center on
B. act on
C. hang on
24. She may have missed the train, ______ she won’t arrive for another hour.
A. in which
C. in that case
D. in which case
25. He made irresponsible remarks on their performances ______, regardless of the consequences.
A. at hand
B. at length
C. at random
D. at ease
26. Do you know______ that leads to so many teenagers becoming addicted to playing
A. why is it
B. what is it
C. what it is
D. why it is
27. A Chinese student’s print-like handwriting caused controversy among British
Internet users, ______ both praise and questions about individuality.
C. to draw
D. having drown
28. To be an artist is not easy. But sometimes dreams can be a rich source of ______ for an artist.
29. Some experts hold the view that fundamental construction is ______ the key to
the little island development lies.
30. The company which has been operating ______ has decided to switch to other production.
A. in the red
B. in the black
C. as white as a sheet
D. in the green
Today there is more to read than ever before. The websites try their best to 31 with each other by offering reading updates. The social news sites are always filled with the 32 news and stories one can read everywhere online. 33 ,
江苏省中学2019届高三上学期阶段性测试(Ⅰ)语文试卷 Word版含答案_语文_高中教育_教育专区。吴江平望中学 2018—2019 学年第一学期阶段性测试(Ⅰ)高三语文 10 月...[本文更多相关]