例: How much is the shirt?
1. What did the man do after he lost his passport?
A. He went to Washington.
B. He went to the Passport Office.
C. He went to see the foreign student advisor.
2. Where is the woman probably going now?
A. To school.
B. To the shop.
C. To her friend’s house.
3. When will the speakers get to New York?
A. At 8:10.
B. At 8:50.
C. At 9:00.
4. Where is Fred now?
A. In the classroom.
B. In a restaurant.
C. At home.
5. Who wanted to borrow the camera?
6. Why does the man make the phone call?
A. To book some tickets for the concert.
B. To give some suggestion to the show.
C. To know the place where the show will he given.
7. How long will tin’ show last?
A. About two hours.
B. About three hours.
C. About four hours.
8. How will the speakers celebrate James’ birthday?
A. They’ll buy him a book.
B. They’ll hold a party at Kelly’s.
C. They’ll go to see a film with him.
9. What will the man do first?
A. Go to the bookstore.
B. Review his lessons.
C. Go to Kelly’s.
10. What’s the probable relationship between the speakers?
11. What is the woman?
A. A student.
B. A teacher.
C. A tourist.
12. Which will the woman focus on in her teaching?
13. What is the woman like?
14. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. At a company.
B. At the woman house.
C. At the man’s home.
15. What does the woman ask the man to do?
A. Turn off the radio.
B. Make phone calls at night.
C. Keep the living room clean.
16. What should the man do if he wants to have a long talk on the phone?
A. Go to the end of the road.
B. Make phone calls in the early morning.
C. Ask the woman for permission.
17. What is the speech about?
A. A letter.
B. A story.
C. An advertisement
18. What does the speaker advise people to do in the club?
A. Swim for 25 minutes at night.
B. Try swimming in the 10-metre pool.
C. Relax in the steam room before swimming.
19. How can people apply to become a member?
A. By making a phone call.
B. By signing up online.
C. By visiting the club themselves.
20. What should one do for joining in the guided tours?
A. Book a place.
B. Come with others.
C. Get there on time.
Special Events of the Weekend
Do your children enjoy interesting stories, funny games and exciting dances? Captain Goodfellow will be ready to teach all these things to children of all ages at the City Theatre on Saturday morning at 10:00. It is free of charge.
Walking tour of the town
Forget your worries on Saturday morning. Take a beautiful walk and learn about
local history. Meet at the front entrance of the City Hall at 9:30. Wear comfortable shoes!
Films at the museum
Two European films will be shown on Saturday afternoon at the Museum Theatre. See Broken Window at 1:30. The Workers will be at 3:45. For further information, call 4987898.
Are you tired of eating the same kind of food every day? Come to Central Park on Saturday and enjoy food from all over the world. The food is delicious and not expensive. It lasts from noon to 5:00 pm.
Take me out to the ballgame
It’s October, and tonight is your last chance to see the Redbirds this year. Get your tickets at the gate of Green Stadium. It might be hot. Don’t forget to bring some water.
Do you want to hear “The Zoo”?
“The Zoo”, a popular rock group from Australia, will give their first American concert this year at 8:00 tomorrow night in the Rose Hall.
1. Which event is held at night?
A. Captain Goodfellow.
B. Films at the museum.
C. Walking tour of the town.
D. Take me out to the ballgame.
2. What can people do at Central Park on Saturday?
A. Watch European films.
B. Enjoy delicious food.
C. Enjoy interesting stories.
D. Learn about local history.
3. Where should Tom go if he wants to attend an event of music?
A. To the Rose Hall.
B. To the City Hall.
C. To the City Theatre.
D. To the Museum Theatre.
【答案】1. D 2. B 3. A
1. 细节理解题。由倒数第二段中的“It’s October, and tonight is your last chance to see the Redbirds this year”可知,Take me out to the ballgame在晚上举行,故D选项正确。
2. 细节理解题。由International picnic中的“Are you tired of eating the same kind of food every day? Come to Central Park on Saturday and enjoy food from all over the world. The food is delicious and not expensive. It lasts from noon to 5:00 pm.”可知,周六在中心公园可以吃来自全世界的美味食物,故B选项正确。
3. 细节理解题。由Do you want to hear “The Zoo”?中的“The Zoo”, a popular rock group from Australia, will give their first American concert this year at 8:00 tomorrow night in the Rose Hall”可知,明晚八点在the Rose Hall举行音乐会,故A
【点睛】细心审题,直接就题找答案。解答此类试题时,不必通篇细看原文,而应采取“带着问题找答案”的方法,先从问题中抓住关键性词语(题眼),然后以此为线索,运用略读及查读的技巧快速在文章中寻找与此问题相关的:段落、语句,仔细品味,对照比较,确定答案。第二小题中,考生可以根据题干中的at Central Park on Saturday直接去文中寻找信息,确定信息。
When Joshua Coombes got off the bus in Washington, D.C., on this past February, he didn’t set off for the usual tourist attractions along the National Mall. Instead, the London-based hairdresser (理发师) headed for the marble fountain where homeless people gather outside. Most travellers walk by without a second glance. So what Coombes did next may well have surprised them: He chatted with them, pulled out his scissors and gave them haircuts, free of charge.
Whether in London, New York or Washington, D.C., homelessness can seem like a problem too huge and difficult to deal w ith. But Coombes realised that he didn’t have to solve all of everyone’s problems to make an impact. Sometimes, a small luxury
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载 2017-2018学年高二下学期第三次质量检测英语试题 含答案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。2017-2018 学年度高二年级第二学期第三次质量检测 ...[本文更多相关]
河北省邢台市第七中学2017-2018学年高二英语下学期第一次月考试题(无答案) - *** 邢台市第七中学 2018 年 4 月高二年级月考 英语试题 分值 150 分 时间 ...[本文更多相关]
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载 (解析版)河北省邢台市2017-2018学年高二下学期第三次月考英语试题_高中作文_高中教育_教育专区。河北省邢台市 2017-2018 学年高二下...[本文更多相关]
河北省邢台市2017-2018学年高二下学期期末考试英语试题含答案 - 第一部分 听力(共两节,满分 30 分) 做题时,先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟...[本文更多相关]
人阅读|次下载 河北省邢台市第一中学2017_2018学年高二英语下学期第一次月考试题201804281748_英语_高中教育_教育专区。内部文件,版权追溯 河北省邢台市第一中学 2...[本文更多相关]