1. —My parents and I consider John ____ honest.
—Do you think so? I find sometimes he tells lies.
C. to be
D. for being
2. They went to the country ______.
A. on feet
B. on bus
C. by bus
D. by his bike
3. —I’m afraid I have to leave now.— ______.
A. No problem
B. Never mind
C. Walk slowly
D. See you soon.
4. — Have a good trip! —____________.
A. Me too
B. Thank you
D. The same to you.
5. I have a better way ______ the maths problem.
A. to working out
B. of working out
C. working out
D. work out
6. Who would you like ______ you with your studies?
A. to help
7. Wear a pair of sun-glasses to _____ your eyes from the strong light.
8. What ______it is to have a swim in summer!
B. a fun
D. the fun
9. They needn't have come here ________ a taxi, they could have come_______ foot.
A. by; by
B. to take; on
C. in; on
D. taking; by
10. My aunt ________ to see me; she’ll be here soon.
B. is coming
C. has come
D. shall come
11. Han Meimei is doing her homework while her sister _______a picture.
B. has drawn
C. has been drawn
D. is drawing
12. －Tom has just arrived.
－Yes, but I didn't know he _______until yesterday.
A. will come
B. is coming
C. was coming
D. was about to come
13. Mr. Black____ Shanghai in a few days. Do you know when the earliest plane___ on
A. is leaving; takes off
B. leaves; takes off
C. is leaving; is taking off
D. Who will go to the airport to me ?
14. How can I sleep when you _____ so much noise?
B. have made
C. are making
D. were making
15. Janet _____ one dress already, and now she_____ another.
A. made, is been making
B. had made; is making
C. has made; is making
D. would have made; is being made
16. That baby _________ nonstop for the past hour.
B. was crying
C. is crying
D. has been crying
17. He ________ for the money since last Monday.
A. was waiting
B. has been waiting
18.______late in the morning, Bob turned off the alarm.
A. To sleep
D. Having slept
19. My birthday is ________
A. in a few day time
B. in a few days C after a few days D. a few day’s away
20. Salt ________money in the old times.
A. used to be used as
B. is used as
C. was used to being
D. used to being
1. Look at the girl ______ the picture. It’s me.
2. — How did you travel last week?
—From Beijing ______ Shanghai I travelled _____ air, and then to Guangzhou _____
a new train.
3. Would you please write ______ what to do next on the paper?
4. Can you finish the work ______ time?
5. I can easily do a lot things _______ the help of my computer; now I feel everything difficult to do _____ it.
6. Please fill ____ the form before you come in.
7. Who can tell what it will be like ______ the future?
蓝天家教网 http://www.ltjiajiao.com 伴你快乐成长本资料来源于《七彩教育网》http://www.7caiedu.cn 江苏省启东中学 2009 届高三英语单元检测(十一)单项填空...[本文更多相关]