1. Who is coming for tea?
2. What will the man do next?
A. Stay for dinner.
B. Go to the railway station.
C. Prepare for the dinner.
3. What does the man come for?
A. A dinner.
B. A meeting.
C. A party.
4. What size does the man want?
5. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Life in Southeast Asia.
B. Weather conditions.
C. A holiday plan.
6. Why doesn’t the man want to book the seats downstairs?
A. They are too expensive.
B. They are uncomfortable.
C. They are too close to the stage.
7. When does the man plan to see the performance?
A. On October 1st.
B. On October 21st.
C. On October 25th. 听第7段材料,回答第8、9题.
8. What’s the complaint of the man’s neighbor?
A. Loud noise.
B. Bad sleeping room.
C. An important meeting.
9. What were the man and his friends about to do?
A. Change a room.
B. Apologize to their neighbor.
C. End their activity.
10. What is Miss Lan going to work as in Ola city?
A. A doctor.
B. A nurse.
C. A teacher.
11. What worries Miss Lan so much?
A. She has no friends in Ola.
B. The work in Ola is hard to do.
C. The people in Ola are not friendly.
12. How will Miss Lan keep in touch with Mr.Huang after she arrives in Ola?
A. By e-mail.
B. By phone.
C. By letter. 听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。
13. Why did the man miss the woman’s phone call yesterday?
A. His phone was turned off.
B. He was taking a shower.
C. He didn’t take his phone with him.
14. What did the woman do yesterday?
A. She went shopping.
B. She went to a concert.
C. She played computer games.
15. Why did the woman call the man?
A. To invite him to her wedding.
B. To ask something about Megan.
C. To invite him to her sister’s wedding.
16. When will the woman pick up the man next Saturday?
A. At 13:00.
B. At 13:20.
C. At 14:00.
17. What does Alexandra Grace work for?
A. New Zealand Embassy Beijing.
B. QS World University Ranking System.
C. The Multi-cultural Environment Organization.
18. What stops some students choosing New Zealand for study?
A. Its environment.
B. Its size.
C. Its population.
19. What’s the total yearly cost for a Chinese student to study in a New Zealand university?
A. 20,000 dollars.
B. 25,000 dollars.
C. 45,000 dollars.
20. What message about New Zealand does the speaker mainly convey?
A. Its multi-cultural environment is good for tourists.
B. Its higher education is suitable for Chinese students.
C. Its breath-taking scenery is absolutely worth seeing.
阅读下列短文, 从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中, 选出最佳选项。
Welcome to the Electronic Village to explore new ways of language teaching and
21. Nearpod can be used to ______.
A. help vocabulary learning
B. teach listening on-line
C. offer grammar tests
D. gain fluency in speaking
22. If you want to improve your speaking skills, you can go to____________.
A. Room 501
B. Room 502
C. Room 601
D. Room 602
23. Which of the following can assess your grammar learning?
24. A teacher who wants to learn on-line teaching is expected to arrive by ______.
A. 9:00 am
B. 10:30 am
C. 2:00 pm
D. 3:30 pm
r Miller(1915-2005) is universally recognized as one of the greatest dramatists(剧作家) of the 20th century. Miller’s father had moved to the USA from
ia-Hungary, drawn like so many others by the “Great American Dream”. However, he experienced severe financial hardship when his family business was ruined in the Great Depression (大萧条时期) of the early 1930s.
Miller’s most famous play, Death of a Salesman, is a powerful attack on the American system, with its aggressive way of doing business and its insistence on money and social status as indicators (标志) of worth. In Willy Loman, the hero of the play, we see a man who has got into trouble with his system, Willy is “burnt out” and in the cruel world of business there is no room for sentiment (情绪): if he can’t do the work, then he is no good to his employer, the Wagner Company, and he must go. Willy is painfully aware of this, and at a loss as to what to do with his lack of success. He refuses to face the fact that he has failed and kills himself in the end.
When it was first staged in 1949, the play was greeted with enthusiastic reviews, and it won the Tony Award for Best Play, the New York Drama Critics’ Circle Award, and the Pulitzer Prize for drama. It was the first play to win all the three of these major awards.
Miller died of heart failure at his home in Roxbury, Connecticut, on the evening of February 10, 2005, the 56th anniversary of the first performance of Death of a Salesman on Broadway.
25. Why did Arthur Miller’s father move to the USA?
A. His family business failed.
B. He hoped to make his son a dramatist.
C. He was attracted by the “Great American Dream”.
D. He suffered from severe hunger in his home country.
26. What do we learn about Willy Loman in the play Death of a Salesman?
A. He is regarded as a hero by his colleagues.
B. He is a victim of the American system.
C. He runs the Wagner Company.
D. He treats his employer badly.
27. After it was first staged, Death of a Salesman _____.
试卷类型:A 2018-2019 学年度第一学期模块监测 高二英语 (考试时间:120 分钟 试卷满分:150 分) 注意事项: 1.答卷前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在...[本文更多相关]
福建省三明市第一中学2018-2019学年高二上学期开学考英语试题Word版含解析_高中教育_教育专区。福建省学期考试试题Word版含解析 2018-2019 学年高二开学考 英语试题...[本文更多相关]
湖北省襄阳市第一中学 2018-2019 学年高二年级下学期开学考试英语试题 (时间:120 分钟 分值 150 分) 本试卷分第 I 卷和第 II 卷两部分,考试用时 120 分钟...[本文更多相关]
2018-2019学年高二英语第二学期第一次大考试题附答案_高二英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高中英语,高中月考,英语试题附答案 2018-2019 学年度第一学期“第一次...[本文更多相关]
云南省茚旺高级中学 2018-2019 学年高二英语下学期开学考试试题 (无答案)本试卷分第Ⅰ卷和第Ⅱ卷两部分,总分 150 分,考试时间 120 分钟。 第Ⅰ卷 第一部分 ...[本文更多相关]