1. What color is the man’s toothbrush?
2. What is the man mostly worried about?
A. The noisy plane.
B. The safety of the airplane.
C. The service of the flight attendant.
3. How does the man feel?
4. When does the girl have to go to bed?
A. At 8:00 p.m.
B. At 9:00 p.m.
C. At 11:00 p.m.
5. Where does the conversation take place?
A. At a fruit shop.
B. At a candy shop.
C. At the woman’s house.
6. What’s the relationship between the speakers?
A. Boss and employee.
7. Why is Jane unhappy?
A. She forgot to answer some emails.
B. She talked to angry customers all morning.
C. She is usually the first one to take complaints.
8. How much will the man pay in total?
9. How did the man get his shirt dirty?
A. By cooking vegetable soup.
B. By eating noodles.
C. By washing up.
10. When will the man get his shirt back?
A. On Sunday.
B. On Monday.
C. On Tuesday.
11. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
B. Brother and sister.
C. Teacher and student.
12. What just happened to Chad’s shirt?
A. He got a tea stain on it.
B. He got blue paint on it.
C. He rolled in the grass with it.
13. What will Chad do after school?
A. Tell his mother what happened.
B. Ask Betty to explain for him.
C. Buy a new shirt.
14. Where is the treehouse?
A. In Justin’s yard.
B. In Stanley’s yard.
C. In Miss Johnson’s yard.
15. How will Justin get back to the treehouse?
A. By car.
B. By bike.
C. On foot.
16. Why is Justin in a hurry?
A. He is afraid of thunder.
B. He thinks it’s going to rain.
C. He wants Mom to see the treehouse.
17. What is the speaker mainly talking about?
A. How to predict an earthquake.
B. How to survive an earthquake.
C. How to rescue people in an earthquake.
18. What do people need to get ready for an earthquake?
19. What does the speaker advise people to do when an earthquake hits?
A. Drop to the ground.
B. Stay by the window.
C. Run towards the door.
20. What does the speaker warn people of at the end of the talk?
A. Trapped lifts.
B. Falling pieces.
C. Damaged bridges.
第二部分英语知识运用 (共两节, 满分35分)
21. Difficult as rumors on micro blog or weibo are _____, the authorities will step
up supervision so that people will not be easily misled.
A to prevent
B to be prevented
22. On the first day of term, there were crowds of people in the dormitory, _____
for where they should go.
A all looked
B all were looking
C all to look
D all looking
23.There are three main classes of drugs, _____ has a different effect on the body.
A all of which
B and all of them
C each of them
D of which each
24.How did it _____ that you failed to _____ in time yesterday?
A. come up; turn down
B. come on; turn over
C. come about; turn up
D. come over; turn off
25. As a keen netizen, she thinks there ________ be better ways for the government
to deal with the Internet cafes rather than to shut them down.
26. ---The housing prices have been rising these months. But you can buy a flat on mortgage.
----________. We have to save up what we can to send our son abroad for further study.
A You can’t be serious
B Anything but that
C You bet
D That’s a good point.
27.The theater turns out to be a(n) ______ and so few people go there; it’s not worth
A old dog
B stupid donkey
C white elephant
D black sheep
28.Don’t worry! You can easily find a job ________ skilled workers are badly needed.
29.----Oh, dear! You are just teasing me.
No actually. I’m _____ serious.
30.----How do you think I can make up with my wife?
-----Put aside _____ you disapprove and attempt to find ____ you have in common.
A what; what
B where; what
C what; where
D what; whether
31.Mr. White was surprised and annoyed that the boy had _____ a story which was too
good to be condemned as a simple lie.
32.Before signing the employment contract, you have to pay much attention to the
numerous conditions _____ the enterprise attached to it.
33.If you don’t admit a mistake and take responsibili ty for it, you are ___ to make
the same one again.
34.Confidence helps you to take a leap of faith when it comes to going after_____
it is that you truly desire.
--It’s said that you will resign the present job, why?
----______. The atmosphere of the firm makes me feel at home.
A That depends
B It’s not the case
C That’s for sure
D It’s hard to say