1.what does the woman plan to do ?
A.Borrow a camera.
B.Take lots of picture.
C.Meet her friends.
2.What do the speakers think highly of?
B.The history book.
3.How far away is the nearest supermarket?
4.What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A.The meaning of life.
B.The necessities of life.
C.The new mobile phone.
5.Why hasn’t the man applied for the position?
A.He doesn’t like it.
B.He is busy in June.
C.He can’t start work on time.第二节(共15小题:每小题1分,满分15分)
6.What did the man just do?
A.He played sports in the countryside.
B.He attended a dancing competition.
C.He went to the Fitness Center.
7.What does the man like best?
8.What is the survey about?
9.When did the woman reach Cyprus?
A.At 3:00 am.
B.At 5:00 am.
C.At 3:00 pm
10.What was the woman satisfied with about the hotel?
11.Where does the man probably work?
A.In a hotel.
B.In a church.
C.In a film company.
12.How did the man help the film star?
A.He work him up.
B.He lent him his pants.
C.He sent him back to the room.
13..What does the man’s wife say about him?
A.He likes sleepwalking.
B.He never helps with the housework.
C.He always complains about his work.
14.Why does the woman need some special things?
A.To have a happy marriage.
B.To make her pretty at the wedding.
C.To celebrate her wedding anniversary.
15.What has the woman got from her grandfather?
A. A diamond ring.
B.A wedding dress.
16.What is the woman looking for?
17.Where does the man usually put the coin?
A.In his purse.
B.In his shoe.
C. In his pocket. .
18.When did the speaker first see the film?
A.At the age of 29.
B.At the age of 20.
C.At the age of 9.
19.What did the twins think of the film ?
20.What’s one characteristic of Disney film?
A.They are about animals.
B.They have happy endings.
C.They are only for children.
21. You are old enough to ____ your own living.
--I’m sure Andrew will win the first prize in the final.
----I think so. He _____ for it for months.
C.had been preparing
D.has been preparing
23. My father ____ take a nap after lunch , but now he’s ____ taking a walk.
A.got used to; used to
B. used to; used to
C . used to; got used to D. got used to; been used to
24. Mo Yan was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 2012 , _____ made one of the Chinese people’s long-held dreams come true.
25. Newspapers keep us ____ of the latest development.
B.to be informed
26. The old couple often take a walk after supper in the park with their pet dog ____ them.
27. How do you ____ these naughty children?
28. The passenger was tired and walked more slowly but he got home ______ .
C. above all
29. The teacher stressed again that the students should not _____ any important details while retelling the story.
30. This is the last time ____ I shall give you a reason.
31. Nowadays people are more concerned about the environment ____ they live.
32. Tom showed Mary around the new library , the construction _____ had taken more than three years.
33. The teacher , along with his stude nts ,______ experiments in the laboratory when the explosion happened.
C.have been doing
34. If he takes on this work, he will have no choice but _____ an even greater challenge.
35. _____ you have not known that, I have to tell you about the bad news.
36. I can hardly hear the radio . Would you please______ ?
A.turn it on
B.turn it down
C.turn it up
D.turn it off
37. In order to keep a slim figure, she decided to go ___ a diet.
38. She prefers ____ TV rather than _____ homework .
A.to watch;to do
39. ---Be sure to write to us,____?
----Yes, I will.
40. Keep on, and you’ll succeed _____ .
B.at one time
D.at the same time
阅读下面短文, 从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
Long time ago, there was a farmer who lived with his daughter. A young man fell in love with the farmer’s beautiful daughter and wished to 41 her. One day, he went to the farmer to 42 his permission. The farmer looked at him and said, “ Guy, stand out in that 43 . I’m going to release 44 bulls, one at a time. If you can
45 the tail of any one of the three bulls, you can marry my daughter. ”
46 , the young man got out and stood in the field, 47 the first bull. The barn (牛棚) door 48 and out came the biggest bull that he had ever seen. He 49 that one of the next bulls had to be a better 50 than this one, so he ran over to the side and let the bull 51 .
A few 52 later, the barn door opened again. Unbelievable! The young man had never seen any bull so 53 and fierce as this one in his life. It stood there, pawing (扒)the 54 and eyeing the young man. “ What the next 55 was like? It had to be a better choice than this one, ” he thought. He let the bull pass through again.
The door opened a third time. A 56 came across the young man’s face. This was the weakest bull that he had ever seen. “ This one was my bull, ” he 57 to himself. As the bull came running by, he positioned himself just right and 58 at just the exact moment. He threw his hands to catch . But to his 59 , the bull had no tail.
Life is full of opportunities. 60 catch the first one.
41. A. call B. Recognize C. respect D. marry
42. A. remember B. copy C. ask D. answer
43. A. field B. forest C. river D. buildin
44. A. two B. three C. four D. five
45. A. see B. cut C. catch D. discover
46. A. Immediately B. Quietly C. Finally D. Proudly
47. A. tal king about B. thinking of C. looking for D.
48. A. moved B. opened C. broke D. closed
49. A. decided B. noticed C. suggested D. learned
50. A. rule B. help C. choice D. reason