11. What is Mr. Bush looking for?
B.A store keeper.
C.A math teacher.
D.A physics teacher.
12. How old must the teacher be?
13. The teacher must be a graduate.
14. Who needs the teacher?
A.A twelfth grader.
B.A college student.
D.A baby sitter.
15. If interested, you can .
A.go to Mr. Bush's office
C.visit Mr. Bush
D.call Mr. Brown
Choosing a good birthday gift is sometimes a big problem. Most girls like beautiful things, such as flowers, rings or necklaces. Boys may like a car model, a computer game, or a basketball. If your mother is a teacher, maybe she likes books, DVDs of popular movies, or a good pair of shoes. And what do fathers like? Maybe they would like cell phones or PDAs. It’s easier to choose gifts for babies or little children. Food and toys can make them happy .
11. Is it easy to choose a good gift?
A. Not always.
C. Yes, it often is.
D. No. It is very easy.
12. What kind of gift may be popular with boys?
A. A doll.
B. A basketball.
C. A skirt.
D. A ring.
13. Why may teachers need a good pair of shoes?
A. Because they can’t afford a pair of shoes.
B. Because they want to race with students.
C. Because they seldom go shopping.
D. Because they need to stand in class for a long time.
14. Toys are the best gift for _____.
15. Which statement is WRONG?
A. Most girls like beautiful things.
B. Most boys may like necklaces.
C. Cell phones may be popular with men.
D. It’s easier to choose gifts for k ids.
Everybody wants to be healthy. You know food is very important. There are many healthy foods. You can have more bananas, apples, oranges, tomatoes and lettuce because fruits and vegetables are good for you. But don’t eat too much chocolate. It’s not good for you. But don’t eat too much chocolate. It’s not good healthy food. Healthy food can make you grow and make you strong and happy. Remember there is a saying, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” Sports can also keep you healthy. Get up early an d do some sports every day. Don’t be lazy! You will be healthy and happy.
1. Which is right?________
A. Everybody is healthy.
B. We want to be healthy.
C. We are important.
2. What are healthy foods? ____
A. Fruits and vegetables.
B. Bananas, apples and chocolate.
C. Fruits and chocolate.
3. Why are healthy foods good for you? _______
A. They make you happy.
B. They make you grow strong.
C. They make you grow and make you strong and happy.
4. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” means(意思是):______
A. The doctor goes away when he sees an apple.
B. The doctor runs away when you give him an apple.
C. You eat an apple every day and you can be healthy.
5. What keeps you healthy? ________
A. Fruits and vegetables.
B. Healthy food.
C. Healthy food and sports.
11. What is the most likely relationship between Daniel and Janet?
B. Husband and wife.
C. Secretary and boss.
D. Teacher and student.
12. What did Janet ask Daniel to do?
A. To pick her up.
B. Not to play computer games.
C. To make dinner.
D. To read Sam a story.
13. Why did Janet have to see her dad?
A. He was at home by himself.
B. He might be hurt.
C. He had a party.
D. He would tell her a story.
14. What lesson did Sam have after school?
A. A computer lesson.
B. An English lesson.
C. An art lesson.
D. A violin lesson.
15. When could Sam play computer games?
A. Before he had his music lesson.
B. After he did his homework.
C. After he read the story book.
D. After his mom came back.
Americans usually eat three meals a day. Breakfast usually comes before eight o’clock in the morning. They usually have eggs, some meat, bread, fruit juice and coffee. Lunch is between twelve and one o’clock. It is like a light meal and working people must take lunch with them or get it near workplace.
Children in school take sandwiches, fruit, and cookies with them or eat in school. Supper, the
main meal, is between six and eight in the evening. People cook it carefully. They may have meat or chicken, turkey and duck. They may all have potatoes or rice, vegetables or salad. The drink is coffee, tea or milk. Then comes the dessert.
1. Americans have breakfast ________.
A. after eight o’clock
B. at eight o’clock
C. before eight o’clock in the morning
D. in the morning
2. _______ is the most important meal in a day.
3. What does “light” mean in Chinese? _______
4. Americans usually have breakfast and supper at ______.
D. work place
5. When Americans have supper, _______ comes last.
Marking Choices in the Shopping
We go shopping almost every day. We have many choices of the places to buy things. Supermarket is the right place for you. There are some good points buying things at the supermarket.
1. You buy things at the supermarket at a low price. You pay much more in the big store to buy the same goods.
2. You decide what to buy all by yourself at the supermarket. And you don’t have troubles from the shop assistant at the big store.
3. There are more choices of goods to buy at the supermarket. You can buy many things for a week’s use at a time: it saves us much money and time.
In a word, it is better to buy things at a supermarket.
_____1. The things at the supermarket are cheap.
_____2. You buy things from the shop assistant at the supermarket.
_____3. There’re all kinds of goods at the supermarket.
_____4. You spend much time to buy many things at the supermarket.
Magic Water Paradise
The MWP is a wonderful place for you if you want to have a good time. At MWP, you can swim, snorkel, shop, eat, enjoy shows or just have fun.
11:00 a.m.—6:00 p.m. (Tuesday—Friday)
9:00 a.m.—8:00 p.m. (Weekends and National holidays)
Closed on Mondays
300 NT for adults
150 NT for children (12 years old and under)
11. What day can’t you go to the MWP?
D. National holidays.
(必过)05439商务英语阅读自考试卷名师制作优质教学资料 - 商务英语阅读 试卷 (课程代码 5439) I. Translate the following words or express...[本文更多相关]
七年级英语阅读理解50篇(附答案)名师制作优质教学资料 - 阅读理解 1 Do you know from what English people get their family names?...[本文更多相关]
7年级上英语阅读理解专项训练名师制作优质教学资料 - 7 年级上英语阅读理解专项训练 A Hello!My name is Anna Green.I am in Sydney.I’m 13.Lo...[本文更多相关]
2017-2018年中考英语阅读理解热点押题名师制作优质教学资料 - 2017 年中考英语热点押题 2017 年中考英语终极押题热点为:一带一路、G20 峰会、网络诈骗、朗读者、...[本文更多相关]
2018年中考英语题型专项复习任务型阅读20篇及答案名师制作优质教学资料 - Passage 1 The Art of the Elephants If your cat walked acro...[本文更多相关]